Whether you need a Fortnite birthday party game or just a way to keep your Fortnite-loving kids occupied when the wifi is down, this printable Fortnite activity is the perfect solution.
Let’s play Fortnite BINGO!
How to Play Fortnite Bingo
To play this printable Fortnite activity, you will need:
- Printable Fortnite Bingo Cards (available below) – I recommend printing these on card stock or laminating for multiple uses.
- Printable Fortnite Bingo Drawing Pieces (in the file below) – Again, printing these on card stock makes it easier to use them again and again.
- Bingo markers – We used flat marbles but buttons, pennies, dry erase markers (on laminated boards), or whatever you have will work.
Each player needs one Fortnite Bingo card.
Put all the drawing pieces in a container. You can designate a person to pull the drawing pieces or take turns. We like to pass the bowl and let each person pull a piece without looking.
If the players have the item pulled, they should cover the icon on their card with a bingo marker.
In traditional bingo, the first person to fill all the spaces across, down, or diagonally must shout “BINGO!” to win.
Our boys made their own rule that if a dance was drawn, you had to get up and demonstrate. Oh the laughter!!!
And I encourage you to let your kids make their own rules. It’s so much fun to see what they can create.
Fortnite Bingo Variations
Speaking of getting creative, you can play Fortnite Bingo the traditional way or shake it up with a fun variation:
Emote dances only – Dance party! The first person to cover all the dancing emotes wins the BINGO.
Emote spray paint only – Show some emotion. Cover all the spray paint logos to win.
In the circle – Only those in the inner circle will survive the storm. To get BINGO, you must cover every inner space. The spaces along the edge are “in the storm.”
One thing to note… My family and I tried to play a total card version and were surprised when we each finished our total card at the same time. This is probably the result of not having enough variety in the clip art pieces to make more card combinations.
Looking for more family fun?
Check out these ideas:
- Family Night Ideas that Kids Love
- Easy Ways to Increase Quality Family Time
- Best Board Games for Family Game Night