If you love the look of fabric gifts but lack the sewing talent, try these no sew Christmas gift ideas.
1. Decorated Handkerchiefs at Martha Stewart
2. Hopscotch Mat at The Idea Room
3. Ribbon Pearl Necklace at The Crafty Blog Stalker
4. Build Your Own Snowman at I Can Teach My Child
5. Colorful Spray Painted Napkins from Inner Child Fun
6. Super Hero Fort Kit at Meg & Andy
7. No Knit Scarf from Martha Stewart
8. No-Sew Tent at Little House Blog
9. Play Donuts from Inner Child Fun
Do you have any ideas for no-sew gifts?
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.