Even though the Pantry Challenge was not as difficult as I thought it would be, I am so happy to be going today to buy groceries. With a house full, time at the store is my alone-time each week and I guess you could even say that grocery shopping is my hobby.
I did learn some lessons from the Pantry Challenge:
- I am lazy. (Seriously. I would much rather buy a box of animal crackers than make something delicious for my children.)
- I go through canned tomatoes and produce very quickly. Well… I didn’t really LEARN this but the Pantry Challenge definitely affirmed it.
- I need to keep track of the freezer meals I stash away. We ate for two weeks on meals I had cooked and forgotten. I think having them in the small freezer will help.
Hope you enjoy the menu this month. I know there are a lot of link-less recipes but I hope to get those posted for you as the month progresses. You should also notice a lot of links from our blogging friends who visit Weekend Potluck. They tempt me each week with fabulous recipes. I HAD to include some of them.
Free printables for you ~
- February 2012 Dinner Menu (PDF)
- February 2012 Blank Planner (PDF)
- February 2012 Blank Planner (Word DOC)