If you are wanting to give a special treat to your child or his/her classmates, check out these simple St. Patrick’s Day party favors. Great ideas with free printables too.
Avoid candy and give them watercolor paints. These packs are less than $1 at Walmart making it a cute and sugar-free St. Patrick’s Day party favor.
Any candy wrapped in gold foil would make a perfect filler for this gift. I used Rolos… since my husband has a special addiction to chocolate-covered caramel.
Single-serve cereal is a practical way to show someone you care. Tell them how lucky you are.
Lots of people in my family call it “Saint Patty’s Day.” This simple twist on words is a minty fresh gift idea.
Fill a bag with colorful fruit candies (I used Skittles) and call them “rainbow seeds.” Capture the heart and the imagination at the same time.
Give them a rainbow with the twisty fruit chews and chocolate coins. I used Twizzlers Rainbow in a regular-sized sandwich bag.
Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Party Favors
Six different designs bundled into one zipped file. Click to download the zipped file.
More St’ Patrick’s Day Fun
- Coffee Filter Shamrocks – a simple but festive craft the kids will love.
- Stenciled Shamrock Shirt for Kids – decorate a plain t-shirt with the Luck of the Irish.
- Host a Leprechaun Lunch – have lunch with leprechaun style.
- Printable St Patrick’s Day Jokes for Kids – keep them giggling all day long.
- 50+ Shamrock Crafts for Kids – check out tons of shamrock craft ideas to keep the kids busy.
- Leprechaun Trap Ideas and Mischief for Kids – what’s St Patrick’s Day without a little mischief?