Happy weekend, friends! I hope you are in a sunny spot and not freezing your tootsies off. As for me, I am visiting the beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah for the first time in my life. Even though I am here for work, I brought my husband along and I am hoping to walk the city with him at least once before we head back home.
What have you been up to this week? Is it snowing where you are or is it warm? Either way, get a warm drink and browse the delicious recipes at this week’s Weekend Potluck.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Shoney’s Strawberry Pie by Kelli’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Chicken Fried Steak with Gravy by In Good Flavor
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars by South Your Mouth
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.