Today, I am so excited to welcome Weekend Potluck home.
Years ago, I launched this little linky party here on Meet Penny. I added some friends to help me host and then moved it to another blog. Now, Weekend Potluck is back where it belongs, and I am so happy! Hopefully, you will love the variety of recipes that link up each week just as I do.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Bubble Up Chili Bake by Sweet Little Bluebird
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Sock It To Me Cake by Kelli’s Kitchen
Crack Dip by What the Fork Blog
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Free Diligence Lesson
Subscribe and receive my free diligence lesson plan with printable wall pages by email.